Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Traumatising India

I was in deep sleep and that is when my brother in mumbai messaged me asking me whether i was watching the news ...!! I asked him what it was ..He said the news people were saying that some firing had taken place !! At that time i did not realise this firing would change the face of India completely !
Well all has been said in the news and i just want to put my perspective of this in what i am writing right now !

I really dont know how this happened ,but it has just shook me . These terrorists killed us mercilessly , as if they were playing some kind of computer game !! I could barely watch those blood stained areas and people lying around in the puddle of blood ! What was the Indian Intelligence doing even after recieving information? Did it think that it was just going to be nothing at all ? This has shook the very foundations of the country !
Top cops giving it all for the country so that all the people live peacefully ! All the martyrs death will just be useless if we do not learn from what has just happened !
I mean just look at what happened .Terrorists coming to the country without even being noticed carrying kilos and kilos of RDX and shooting people as such just for fun !! Well this does not make sense to me ! We are all Indians after all and the attitude such as recovering from this has to be taken out ! I am of the opinion that the Indians are used to this laid back and forgiving attitude !!
Why aren t strict laws taken ?
Why is the terrorist that is caught even tried? why can t we just hang him and finish it off ! What proof do we have that whatever he is saying now is the truth ? Nothing right ?
Such people should be killed then and there to show solidarity ! I know many people will not find it right or as we say the Human Rights might come into force and take out a rally or something !!! well all i can say is what happened at Kandahar should not happen again ! these terrorists should be killed before someone can come and save them !
Now the caught terrorist is saying that he did it in the name of religion and all !
Does religion teach us this ? I am shocked at how much one can influence a person !! No God in any religion would say to kill a human whatever caste,creed or race he belongs too .
And about the politics !! my my ...i got no words to say
there was this saying that really touched me .. It said
Jo Boat leke aaye the une maar giraya
ab jo vote lene aaenge unka kya?
Now the blame game starts again ! Why can t the politicians join hands in this issue atleast .So many people dead , still no lesson learnt ? Is it just for the votes ?
there was another one liner that read
' If in the Taj there was all the politicians ...we wouldnt even care '
I laughed at it !!! and thats true , i really woudnt have cared !!

People are left with permanent scars , they would never have thought that such a thing happpened to them !!
the questions is not why it happened to them ..but the question is how?
I hope that the government learns from this because India is not a land only of the rich to whom security is provided but to people who make these rich people who they are !
A common man's security should always be first priority !
I know that this is not going to be easy but an improvement will surely mean near success ! Because India has never seen improvement in these matters !! Its only suppressed always.
My SALUTE TO ALL THOSE WHO LOST THEIR LIVES
MAY THEIR SOULS REST IN PEACE

M mourning !! but m proud to be an Indian !!!

No comments: